- Brought in my fine collection of jumpers and connectors. Next time I won’t have to build a jumper cable…
- Built the framework for the new hand test. The basic graphics are running
- Added cube code to the FltkShaderSupport library. Here’s everything running:
- Next, I’m going to integrate the Phidget sensor code into the framework, then hook that up to sound code.
- Had Dong register for Google’s Ingress, just to see what’s going on.
- Loaded in the Phidgets example code and the library that works is the x86 library. Using the 64bit library results in unresolved externals errors.
- There are a lot of straight C examples. Just found the C++ class examples simple.h and simple.cpp.