- Put all the projects into SVN, checked them out and did a clean build. Everything still works.
- Starting on capturing mouse events. Done. Capturing Left, Middle, Right, Wheel and Drag. I think I want to have it so that the user presses (holds down?) a “button” in the middle of the GL window, signifying that he’s ready for the next sound queue. Once the sound plays, he drags toward the source. This is indicated by a line indicating the vector (and a cursor?). Releasing the mouse is the event that marks and records the choice, vector, elapsed time and position (vector?) of the emitter.
- Making a button class for OGL. Done
- Making a line segment class so we can point to where the sound is. Done.
- And just to show that I’ve been paying attention in class, the user doesn’t have to worry about hitting a particular length when dragging towards the sound. Since there is essentially no source (since the test starts after the subject clicks) and no target, we don’t have to worry about any Fitts’ Law biases 🙂
- Progress for today: